Steps To Owning A Rolling Sharpening Stone Franchise
- Submit our Request for Information Form
- Speak with a Rolling Sharpening Stone development manager, who will be there to guide you through your education every step of the way.
- Familiarize yourself with our business by reviewing the disclosure document and speaking with our owners.
- Ride along with a Rolling Sharpening Stone owner to “live a day in the life.”
- Attend a Discovery Day at our home office in Englewood, CO to see how our organization runs from the inside out.
- Upon approval, the final step to becoming a Rolling Sharpening Stone owner is to submit a signed franchise agreement and payment of the franchise fee.
- Prepare for training and opening day.
- Attend one week of operational training at the home office in Englewood and one week of sales and marketing training in your home territory.
- GET ROLLING!